|20 Oct 2017||FFTL Collective||Chicago, IL The Promontory||The Promontory||Buy ticket - $20/$30|
|24 Sep 2017||FFTL Collective||Chicago, IL Stony Island Arts Bank||Stony Island Arts Bank|
|18 Jun 2017||Harold Green, Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Charisma, Erthe St. James, Flower Power Band, DJ Hollywood||Chicago, IL The Promontory||The Promontory|
|21 Oct 2016||Harold Green x The FFTL Collective||Chicago, IL The Promontory||The Promontory|
|07 Aug 2016||"Awesome" (Parkville, MD)||Parkville, MD Sully's Comedy Cellar||Sully's Comedy Cellar|
|23 Jul 2016||Marquis Hill's Blacktet||New York City, NY Ginny's Supper Club||Ginny's Supper Club|
|22 Jul 2016||Marquis Hill's Blacktet||New York City, NY Ginny's Supper Club||Ginny's Supper Club|
|21 Jul 2016||Harold Green Presents:||Chicago, IL Velvet Lounge||Velvet Lounge|
|13 Jul 2016||Glappitnova Festival||Chicago , IL Moonlight Studios||Moonlight Studios|
|10 Jul 2016||Harold Green Presents:||Hazelcrest, IL Flavor Brunch||Flavor Brunch|
|09 Jul 2016||Mama Sol & The N.U.T.S "Happy Feelings" (Flint, MI)||Flint, IL Flint Institute of Arts||Flint Institute of Arts|
|07 Jul 2016||"Love Languages" hosted by K Love + Harold Green||Richton Park, IL Red Star Lounge||Red Star Lounge|
|06 Jul 2016||Harold Green Presents: "Portraits" (Art by Badu, desmoney, Marley Billie D., PhoreverAugust)||Chicago, IL Robotic Minds||Robotic Minds|
|25 Jun 2016||Marquis Hill's "The Way We Play" Album Release Show||Chicago, IL The Green Mill||The Green Mill|
|24 Jun 2016||Marquis Hill's "The Way We Play" Album Release Show||Chicago, IL The Green Mill||The Green Mill|
|19 May 2015||Chicago, Illinois The Promontory Chicago||The Promontory Chicago|
|25 Apr 2015||Chicago, Illinois The Bottom Lounge||The Bottom Lounge|
|20 Apr 2015||Chicago, Illinois Chicago State University||Chicago State University|
|03 Apr 2015||Chicago, Illinois|
AUTHOR | MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER | NEW AGE POET | RENAISSANCE MAN
Primarily a poet, Harold Green is an ever-evolving artist with a skill set that defies categorization. His vibrant storytelling and passionate lyrical delivery continue to captivate audiences both domestically and internationally. With repeat sell-out shows at some of Chicago’s largest and most popular music venues, Green is not only a highly sought-after talent, but an equally respected band leader and event producer.
Aggressively working to move the genre forward, each show that Green curates is a one-of-a-kind, full sensory, multi-disciplinary experience drawing guests from all sides of the city and country, breaking down barriers and pushing far beyond the limitations of the traditional “coffee-house spoken word” blueprint.
Green is constantly being sought out by civic, corporate and religious leaders to “set the tone” for their organizations and the communities they serve:
• After hearing Green speak at a local union rally, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel personally requested that Green be the Inaugural Poet at his 2015 Mayoral Inauguration where he received a standing ovation from dignitaries including President Bill Clinton, former Chicago Mayor Richard Daley and U.S. Senator Dick Durbin.
• A celebrated author, Green was chosen by the Chicago Public Library Foundation to be a featured guest author at the 2015 Carl Sandburg Literary Awards Dinner for his self-published release From Englewood, With Love, a collection of poetry and photography celebrating his upbringing on Chicago’s south side.
• Since 2015, Green has been a recurring speaker, performer and panelist at the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion and aboard the Fantastic Voyage Cruise.
• To kick off the 2016 school year, Green was asked to speak words of inspiration to Chicago Public Schools Chief Executive Officer Forest Claypool, CPS Chief Education Officer Janice Jackson and the entire body of CPS Principals.
• Over the years, Green has been repeatedly called on by famed Chicagoan, Roman Catholic Priest and Social Activist Father Michael Pfleger to speak before his parish and on panels with notable guests including Jennifer Hudson, Spike Lee and Jim Brown.
• In October 2016, Green was commissioned to compose an original poem to perform at the corporate meeting of the Ireland-based global aircraft-leasing company, Avolon, one of the three largest corporations of it’s kind. Green has also done internal communications work for leading athletic brands, Nike and Air Jordan.
• Most recently, Green was invited to speak to and perform for students from around the globe at the 2017 Aspen Ideas Festival in Aspen, CO.
In the media, Green has been talked about in The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times, The Ellen DeGeneres Show Blog, Ebony Web, Black America Web (Tom Joyner/Reach Media), Black Enterprise Web, the Fake Shore Drive blog and 2DopeBoyz blog.
He is the creator of numerous recorded albums, videos, plays and, above all else, artist platforms. He has hosted popular open mic events and performed at festivals, rallies and colleges across the country for almost a decade and a half, consistently. He is the architect and curator of “Flowers for the Living”, an annual collaboration project with some of the best singers and musicians Chicago has to offer. He is a proud son, brother, husband, father, teacher, coach and mentor. He is a visionary, leader, motivator and an overwhelmingly undeniable human being.